Look forward to an active day with families and friends at the top of the trees
To keep the security level very high, you need to follow some guidelines
- Our climbing facilities must NEVER be used outside opening hours.
- The entrance ticket entitles you to climb for 3 hours, including instruction time.
- Do not smoke while wearing a harness, a glow can quickly damage the harness.
- Going to the toilet, eating and drinking anything other than water is only allowed when you have taken off your climbing gear.
(remember that the instructor must check that you have put on your climbing gear correctly before you go back on the course)
- The instructor may at any time judge that a person is not suitable for climbing.
Tickets will not be refunded in this case.
All guests must undergo instruction before climbing.
It is the guest’s responsibility to follow the instructions and ask questions if anything seems unclear.
- Guests using our climbing facilities do so at their own risk and accept all obvious and implied risks of climbing.
- The guest accepts that HighPark Sønderjylland cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to clothing or other personal items in connection with the use of our facilities.
- Young people under the age of 18, who are not accompanied by an adult, must at least bring a written consent from a parent/guardian (with name and phone number stated) who has familiarized himself/herself with the activities in HighPark Sønderjylland, and has given permission for him/her to use the courses in HighPark Sønderjylland. Schools/institutions are considered as guardians in this context.
- White and green lane: minimum 6 years and 120 cm. (Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Red lane: minimum 10 years and 140 cm. (Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Blue lane: minimum 12 years and 145 cm.
- Black track: minimum 14 years and 150 cm.
(Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Everyone under 10 starts with the white lane before moving on to the green.
- Everyone over the age of 10 starts with a white or green lane, before moving on to green, blue or red.
The following are not allowed to use the lanes
- Guests who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Persons over 110 kg.
- Persons under 120 cm, and under 6 years
- People with breathing problems, bad heart, bad back/neck
- Photo identification must be presented upon request.
- Deliberate violation of our guidelines and the guidelines for behaviour and the use of belay systems and climbing equipment specified in the instruction will result in immediate expulsion.
The guest accepts that HighPark Sønderjylland is not liable for any personal injury or damage to personal property.
By booking, you have agreed to understand and follow our guidelines. Read and print it here!